April 26, 2013

A Little Reminder...


J. Crew Sale


Oof, I've been a terrible blogger, haven't I? *Slaps wrist*
To make up for that, I thought I'd pass along that everything at J. Crew is 25% off this weekend! Go Mother's Day sale!
Above, I've compiled a few things that I've been eying. Most of the items are  out of my price range even with the discount (hello $300 purse!) or simply too impractical for my wardrobe (where will I wear you, glitter shoes?!) but they're sure pretty to look at. 
On a random note, wouldn't that blue purse be great for a writers conference? It could fit a laptop for taking notes, a couple books for signing, and all of your conference-y knick knacks like business cards and bookmarks and snacks. All writers need snacks! And ice cream!
Anyway, long time no see! How are you doing? What have you been up to lately? This weekend, Justin and I are heading down to a wedding in the Shenandoah Valley, and then we'll spend some time with my brother and his family who are flying in from Taiwan. I finally get to meet my first nephew!
Happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about J. Crew... but I think we only have about three in Canada. O_o Anyway, that purse does look darling! Now I'll be keeping an eye out for more Mother's Day sales. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you come to the US, you should visit the J. Crew Factory! It's the outlet version of J. Crew and it is AWESOME!

      Delete
  2. That purse is gorgeous! I especially love that shade of cobalt blue. Like Yahong Chi, I'm in Canada and was actually at J. Crew just the other day in Edmonton. I guess it was a couple days too early for this sale, though. Too bad because I've always loved their stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahoo, there's a J. Crew in Edmonton?! The sale is online too if you had your eye on something in particular! *Tempts*

      Delete
  3. I also love J Crew's stuff, but it's so expensive! (At least I have a nice dress from them now though thanks to my friend's wedding though! haha) Those wedges are way too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! It is ridiculously expensive! I usually only buy stuff there if it is on mega sale, like a sale on top of a sale. Haha. I totally scored a button-down shirt that way for 60% off! Mwahahaha.

      Delete