December 11, 2013

My 25th Birthday!

{Photo courtesy of Sweet Saucy Supply.}

Wow, I can't believe I'm 25 already! Time sure goes fast, doesn't it? But I'm so excited to be in my mid-twenties now!


Okay, fine! I'm not 25. Whimpers. Yesterday was indeed my birthday but I'm not going to tell you how old I turned. Because I am now indeed old! *Wails* *Cries* *Eats cake*

Anyway, I had a low-key but very nice birthday! Since Justin is in the Philippines on business, we decided to hold off on celebrations until he got back but I still managed to squeeze in a few fun activities. I kicked off the day by sleeping in (woot, woot!) before heading to Dupont Circle to have lunch with friends visiting from Australia. Then I got some work done, had dinner with family at Bobby's Burger Palace (YUM!), and gobbled down a strawberry shake for dessert instead of cake. 'Cause it's my birthday and I can drink a milkshake if I want to!

Oh, I also shopped! I haven't gone shopping in awhile because I just want to wear comfy pants and sweatshirts whilst seven-months pregnant (and eat a lot of peanut butter cookies). But to Madewell, I went! I bought a cute button-down shirt that was on sale and some adorable stacking rings. And then I went home and made this wish list on Polyvore to cover various things I'm coveting. Because making wish lists is fun!

Birthday Wish List

one: globe // two: madewell transport tote // three: kate spade watch

You seeing this, Santa? Caroline needs a new watch! And slippers! And that tote! And a pet sloth!

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying this holiday season! It has been snowy and icy here in DC, but I love all of the festive Christmas lights and the surplus of Christmas treats at Trader Joe's. Happy Christmas and happy 20th birthday to me!

What? Don't you age backwards?


  1. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone

  2. Happy Birthday! And I'm down w/aging backwards. Espcially since I hit the big 3-0 next year. Blerg. Also, Santa, I'll take a duplicate of Caroline's christmas list! =)

  3. Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great one. You sure know how to spoil yourself. Great job. :D

  4. Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great one. You sure know how to spoil yourself. Great job. :D

  5. Happy birthday, Caroline! :) It sounds like you had a great one.

  6. Happy birthday, dear! Whatever the age may be. :)

  7. Happy birthday mama to be! Wish I was there to celebrate with you.