December 19, 2013

2013 Recap!

Since I'm too lazy to send out Christmas cards—lazy people, unite!—I figured I should post at least something on my blog. Like I did last year

No addressing envelopes or buying stamps? Sign me up! 

So here's a little graphic I made to recap the Richmonds' in 2013. I started off unlucky '13 with no expectations (because the last couple years have been tough on our little family) but Lady Luck must have pitied Justin and me because it has been quite the whirlwind year! I'm looking forward to 2014 with a lot of excitement and frazzled nerves. A baby! A book! And lots of cookies to consume! 


















But enough about me! How was your 2013? What would you say was the highlight and what hopes do you have for the new year? 

7 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see where 2014 takes you, and more pictures of Otto, please! (Preferably with Baby Richmond. I hope they become besties!)

    I think 2013 was my geekiest year yet. I hope it's even more so in 2014! (Also, I am sending you a card, but it will probably arrive Post-Christmas.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your graphic!!! What an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very neat idea for a card, love it! I'd say my 2013 highlights were my son's 1st birthday, getting three weeks of vacation instead of two, and the recent birth of my niece. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You've had a great year, and I hope your 2014 is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant year and 2014 will be even better - a baby and a book!
    Merry Christmas Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline, this is so lovely! Congratulations on all the wonderful developments that 2013 has brought you & Justin. No one deserves it more! :)

    I feel like our 2013 peaked pretty early - January was fun, with Steve's production in Silver Spring and BW's paperback release! And then the Breathless tour in Feb was fun, too. Um...it kind of went downhill after that, but I'm hoping for a cheerier 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this infographic! Holy cow, it's been a big year for you guys. And all that travel - wow! :) Here's to an amazing 2014!

    ReplyDelete