October 5, 2012

Friday Five

Ah, the weekend! 

I don't have very much planned for the next three days, aside from spending time with Justin who has two weeks off before he's off traveling again. Maybe we'll catch a movie? We watched Looper last week, and I really liked it. The film was a lot more sci-fi than I thought it'd be, which is just fine with me. And it had plenty of Joseph Gordon-Levitt too, which is also quite fine. :) 

It has been a little while since I've posted so here are a few catching-up pictures! 

{My sister and me outside of an old church in Georgetown.}
{I'm trying to re-create a Mondrian piece for my painting class.}
{The lovely Italian Fountain at Longwood Garden.}
{Pretty flowers at Longwood Garden.}
{One of the best books I've read in 2012! Whew, what a read!}

What about you? What are you up to this fine autumnal weekend? Are you reading anything you'd recommend? 

7 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute! So between you and your sister, are you the girly one? :)

    Love all the pictures. I also saw Looper last weekend and it was great! I don't really have book recs since I'm desperately behind (though I am enjoying Tiger Lily, a more realistic retelling of Peter Pan), but I do have movie recs. I also saw Perks of Being a Wallflower, which was excellent, and Pitch Perfect which was SO fun! If you like a capella and Bring It On, I think you'll like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to see Looper, which if funny since I'm never this excited to see a Bruce Willis movie. But JGL makes it worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is on Gone Girl, I need to read this asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article, thanks for the information.
    Steph @ sewa mobil jakarta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been outlining this weekend. And playing video games. And walking my pup. Quite lovely. :) But now I want to go see Looper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished Gone Girl and really liked it! It's a really interesting way to tell a story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Gone Girl too. The whole time I was reading it I thought the author was a man. Wow, she really got that voice down!
    p.s. Did I tell you that one of my paintings was in Looper? You can hardly see it, but it's behind Bruce Willis's head in one of the scenes with his wife.

    ReplyDelete