October 28, 2012

Baby Shower!

{Confetti balloons.}

Eep, I've been a bad blogger once again! B-b-but I have a good excuse! 

On Saturday, I co-hosted a baby shower for my best friend Amanda, who I've known since we were wee little eleven-year-olds in the seventh grade. Ah, how time has flown! And now we're both OLD. :)

All in all, I think the baby shower was a success! Much fun was had, much food was consumed, and many onesies were created. Also, confetti balloons! Thank you, Pinterest, for awesome ideas! 

{Amanda and her aunt Mary.}
{Make-your-own onesies.}
{Amanda's husband made a tiger-striped onesie. Awesome.}
{My onesie!}
{Amanda and her cousin Michelle.}
After the shower ended, I promptly went to bed. At eight o'clock at night. Whoo-ee, making those onesies can really tire a girl out!

Anyway, Justin and I are off to North Carolina for a few days, just in time to escape Frankenstorm! Hopefully, we'll have power when we get back on Thursday. If not...can I come crash at your house?

Happy early Halloween!

Also, remember to vote in a couple weeks!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline-I would love to see you guys if you have time while you are here. We are pretty flexible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, that would be awesome! Let me ask Justin about his schedule but I'd love to grab dinner or something!

      Delete
  2. Baby shower ideasA great gift that seems to always running out for the mommy-to-be is to have everyone bring a few packages of diapers. New mommies never have enough in the house so getting diapers is a perfect baby shower gift. Diapers is extremely helpful for a baby shower gift my friend. Diapers! Thanks for your feedback Sanguine.Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good idea! I'll have to keep that in mind. :)

      Delete
  3. I love those balloons and onesies! Nice job. I'm sure your BFF was so grateful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww wish I could've been there too! But I guess I'm spoiled because now Amanda is on MY coast! Mwahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aahhh - cute! Never heard them called onesies before - that must be an Americanism! :-)

    ReplyDelete