August 16, 2010

I don't know how y'all do it...

Egads!

It's 8:00PM and I really want to go to bed.

After watching my niece for most of the day, I am TIRED! The sad thing is: we didn't even do that much today. I made her breakfast. We watched two episodes of Dora. I made her lunch. We went for a walk and watched a strange show called "Yo Gabba Gabba." (So weird!) And I made dinner for her. Not a busy day, but I am pooped!

Honestly, I don't know how mothers (and fathers) do this day in and day out. And I don't how you guys fit in time to write as well! You are all super-moms and I bow down before you. Seriously. Please, tell me your secret! Ginseng? Naptime? Full-time nannies? I need to know!

At some point in the nearish future, Justin and I plan on having our own little munchkin, but until then I'm going to take a long nap. A super long one...

7 comments:

  1. Caffeine, lots and lots of caffeine. Luckily the kids do not come out as toddlers or children, they are more like little baby blobs, and they sleep most the day. You don't have to make them actual meals and things like that. Your body kind of adjusts as the kids get older. But yes, naptime/quiet time and bed time for them at 7:30 are my saving grace. And thank you for making me feel appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Caroline, you get used to it:-) After the first child, it gets much easier!! SEe, you just have to have them in multiples:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got enough sleep freshman year to last us for our lifetime. Now its payback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:47 PM

    registry cleaner , just wanted to say that Registry Cleaner site is realy good and Im happy that i found it
    I've gotten exposed to quite a lot of computer stuff here and just wanted to give my 6 cents. Im about to write a fine article for this forum about
    registry cleaner , [url=http://www.registry1000.com/]registry cleaner[/url] and I'll publish it as soon as i done it.
    ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw
    registry cleaner
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo gabba gabba is terrible. worst show i've ever seen for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second what TJ said. Worst show I've ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete