They've Arrived!

Dun dun dun...

My revision notes have arrived!

Dun dun dun...

Can I survive them without pulling all of my hair out?

I guess we will have to wait and see!

*deep breath*

So Jim sent me the revision notes for my MG science fiction novel this afternoon. Fortunately, they're not as bad as I thought they would be! I was sort of expecting a massive 10-page single-spaced Word document, but I'm happy to report that the notes could fit on a page or two. No, not bad at all!

But, I do need to amp up the character development in the novel, which is definitely unsurprisingly. I'm not very good at character arcs, you see. I like focusing on action and tension--and sometimes I let my characterizations fall by the wayside. Bad Caroline! Bad!

This shall be a good learning experience for me though! *Fingers crossed* Never give up, never surrender, right?