I think I just cursed myself...

This afternoon, I headed to Target to buy a baby gift for one of my best friends in the whole world. My good pal Allison, whom I've known since our seventh-grade Spanish class, recently had a baby boy and I wanted to buy a cute outfit or two for little Leo to wear. (Isn't Leo such a great name?!)

As I strolled through the aisles of good ol' Target, however, I couldn't help but stare at the most adorable dresses and skirts and bathing suits for baby girls. Holy cuteness! Such lovely patterns and designs--all wrapped up in pint-sized proportions.



Right then and there, a single thought ran through my head: "Man, I really hope I have a baby girl one day so I can dress her up in all this cute stuff...."

Gah! I've probably cursed myself because of this. The gods shall play a joke on me, I'm sure! Whenever Justin and I start pumping out babies (well, just two babies, please), I will probably have all boys. And not only will they be boys, they shall be the sort of boys who love dirt and bugs and spitting and camping. Which will make Justin quite happy...

Of course, I will love my dirty bug-loving boys as well. I will squeeze them and hug them and give them kisses on their muddy faces.

And maybe--just maybe--they'll let me dress them up! Erm, I'll be sure to dress them up in very manly things. :o)