March 24, 2009

Googling yourself leads to major disappointment

I just googled "Caroline Tung."

The results were rather disheartening.

One of the first things I noticed was a listing for "Caroline Tung" on Facebook. I quickly clicked on the link and was perplexed to see another "Caroline Tung" looking back at me. Then I discovered that there's not one, not two, but nine other Caroline Tung's roaming around Facebook.

And to think I was the only one!

I guess it's a good thing I legally changed my name to include Justin's surname. Now I'm a little different from the rest of those Caroline's.

You know what's scary though? If you type in "Caroline Richmond" into Facebook's search engine, you come up with a picture of this woman.

Go on. Click the link. SCARY!

5 comments:

  1. hmmm. when I google myself the first thing that comes up is my blog. I guess I'm just cool like that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally need to get those glasses. Whenever I google myself I always hope to find some long lost friend or old boyfriend who is randomly writing about me in a blog post or something... no such luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI-LARIOUS! Looks like someone discovered their evil twin. On a different note, can you believe you're coming in less than two months! HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I'd have to agree being Caroline Richmond and mistakenly thought of as her is pretty scary. That is hilarious though.

    ReplyDelete