Eleven Random Facts About Moi


1.) When I was a little girl, I loved watching Muppet Babies. While watching the show, I noticed that Miss Piggy frequently referred to a person named "Moi." I assumed that Moi was an elegant French lady who wore beautiful clothes and who powdered her nose white. Boy, was I disappointed when I found out who Moi really was.

2.) I hate pancakes, waffles, and anything else smothered in maple syrup. I despise most breakfast foods.

3.) I am very good at the following activities: typing really fast, playing Boggle, and naming the nations of the world off the top of my head.

4.) I am awful at the following activities: physics, figuring out directions, and telephone interviews.

5.) In 2005 I slept for 20 hours in one day. I guess I was really tired.

6.) Mitt Romney gives me the heebie-jeebies. I hope he will never be president of the United States.

7.) One time at the doctor's office I knocked over my urine sample in the bathroom and had to say to the nurse, "I accidentally spilled my urine sample. What do I do now?"

8.) One time at work I walked around the office with a huge period stain on my bum. I didn't find out about it until the end of the day.

9.) I am a feminist. It makes me sad that some people view feminism as a bad word.

10.) Interesting things I've done in my life: ate sea cucumbers in China, sang in a choir at Notre Dame Cathedral, and touched Buzz Aldrin's spacesuit that he walked around the moon in.

11.) I'm a huge fan of "Star Trek: The Next Generation." In high school I even convinced my family to take a trip to Nevada so we could go to the Star Trek Experience at the Las Vegas Hilton.