February 5, 2013

Free Blog Designs!

Whenever I get burnt out with writing, I like to recharge my brain by doing something artsy. Like photography or oil painting. Or making cookies and cramming them into my mouth. (Hey, that's totally art!) Lately, however, I've been dabbling with web design, which has been super fun. Much like eating cookies! 

Behold, my creations...

Le Bold Design
Le Romantic Design
Le Vintage Design
Hooray!

Here's the thing: it's fun to make art but it's even more fun to share it. So if you like any of these designs and would like to implement them on your own blog, please shoot me an email! I'd be more than happy to personalize the design and install it for you for free. Consider it an early Valentine's Day present! 

A few quick notes: 
1. These designs are for the Blogger platform only. Hopefully, I'll be able to teach myself Wordpress at some point!
2. If you'd like to see these blogs live, shoot me an email! I can send you links to my test sites. Not all of the buttons are linked, but they will be in the final versions. 
3. First come, first serve! Due to image licensing for some of the blog elements, I can make only one version of each design. That means if you choose a certain design, it'll be uniquely yours! 

Now that I've finished these designs, I'm off to write more of my book! I'm curious though: what do you do when you need to recharge? Read? Cook? Rescue baby kangaroos? 

Happy Wednesday!

ETA: Thank you so much everyone! All of the designs have been claimed, but be sure to check in for more custom blog designs later on!

20 comments:

  1. They're all stunning! You are a talented designer. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much, Tracey! By the way, I love the new header on your blog--so pretty!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I hope people take you up on these bc they're all lovely! My favorite is the Romantic one. You're so multi-talented, Caroline! I don't recharge by doing anything productive. Yoga. Naps. Watching West Wing. Playing board games with the Playwright. Those have been my go-tos lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, Jess! Your comment made me smile!

      Speaking of the West Wing, I really need to watch that! I've heard so many great things about the show. Also, I'm with you on naps. They're the BEST!

      Delete
  3. Ah these, are all lovely Caroline! I think I'm totally going to take you up on this generous offer. I love your design eye! Emailing you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing your redesign made me want to tweak with my own blog, too. Not sure if I'll ever get around to actually doing something, but it does sound pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! Definitely go for it if you want to play around with your blog! I found a lot of great tutorials online (shoot me an email if you want me to send you the links!), and the whole process has been a lot of fun. It's a great creative outlet, I think!

      Delete
  5. These are awesome and nice colors of combination you used in these blog designs. These kinds of designs can make any blog or static website more attractive and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jessica! I'm hoping to learn how to make a Blogger static website next. Fingers crossed I can figure it out! haha.

      Delete
  6. You, my dear, are amazingly talented. All of these are gorgeous (as is your blog design, by the way). I'm totally in love with the top one. But one note: You should *totally* be charging for these. They're so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caroline, these are great! And if you'd like, I can help you out with wordpress...I've been bashing WP code into doing my bidding since 9th grade (which I just realized was an absurdly long time ago!), so let me know if you have any questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Wordpress blog, but these templates are so gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are such a great designer! I love these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, they are so pretty. What a cool talent. Thanks for sharing these! I found you via Amparo's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am impressed with the effort you have so obviously put into this content. I am also impressed logo design with your point of view on this topic, especially since you have made your points so clear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your designs are unique and eye catching. Look forward to see your more designs.

    Web Designing Services

    ReplyDelete
  13. Had to jump over after Krisp and Alz's gorgeous redesign - and cuz they rave about you in general :) Can't believe it's been so long for us to be acquainted. I shall now go stalk you on other media platforms :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I'd truly love a blog with one of these designs, if you don't mind d me asking, how did you do these? Or what tutorials did you use? :-) you should be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Charlotte! To answer your question, I mostly learned how to design blogs through a lot of trial and error! Also, I found the Pugly Pixel blog extremely helpful--lots of great tutorials and all of them free. Definitely check it out!

      Delete