January 14, 2013

Sloth Wrangling!


Please pardon my delay in blogging!

Justin, his mom, and I have spent the past week at the Sloth Sanctuary in Costa Rica where we've fed, cuddled, cleaned, and played with a multitude of sloths. It has been a grand time so far, mostly because the sloths are so darn cute even if a few of them hiss and claw at us. Some of these guys can be ornery!

Anyway, I hope y'all are doing well! I'll be sure to post more pictures when I get back home--I hope you guys don't mind a plethora of sloth photos! Haha. I'm a little obsessed, okay?

And yes, I do plan on smuggling one of the sloths out of the country when we leave. Or least I'd like to. Or if Justin would let me. Shh, don't tell Customs!

9 comments:

  1. You look so happy and rested!! Whatcha talkin 'bout? We love sloth pictures! Strangely I've seen a few sloth inspired jewelry pieces on Etsy recently, so I'll send you links. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, CJ! The picture of me was taken the first day at the Sanctuary so I can assure you that I looked much more haggard after that! Haha. Also, sloth jewelry?! Send those links!

      Delete
  2. AHH! I have been loving the sloth pics!! Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah! Today is our last day in Costa Rica, and so my main objective is to locate a sloth and steal it. Haha.

      Delete
  3. So cute! Glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a fun trip! I love spending time with sloths! How are you, by the way? We must write each other soon to catch up!

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love sloths! I'm so jealous of you right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally visit the Sloth Sanctuary if you ever get the chance! As volunteers, our room & board was pretty cheap and all of our food was provided too!

      Delete
  5. Your sloth pictures on Instagram have been so adorable! I'm glad you're having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete