Catching Up

Oh, hi! 

I woke up at 4:30AM today!

I had a super early flight this morning, but now I'm back in Maryland after a quick trip to visit Justin in Indiana. He's working there all month. Poor guy. 

The trip was pretty low-key because Justin's work schedule is made out of craziness, but I managed to snap a few pictures a la Instagram. Thank goodness for Instagram, eh? It's such a great photo-taking alternative when I don't have the space to truck around my DSLR. 

{New polka dot sweater. I'm obsessed with polka dots.}

{Scored this necklace at the J. Crew Outlet. Over 60% off!}
{Went to a Cincinnati Reds game with Justin. We lost.}
{Skyline Chili. Cocaine in chili form.}

On the reading front, I finished COLD KISS by Amy Garvey and EVERY DAY by David Levithan. I loved the pretty writing in the former; but man, EVERY DAY gripped me by the throat and ran away with my heart! I loved it: the gorgeous prose, the authentic characters, and the twisty plot that made me read the book in one sitting. Highly recommended!

So what have you been up to the last few days? Read anything that you'd recommend?