December 3, 2010

Friday Five

Friday already? Really?!

Okay then! Onto the Friday Five!

1.) Feel free to meander over to Alexa Barry's lovely blog because I have a guest post up today! Every December, Alexa asks fellow writers to discuss their favorite couple from TV, film, or books; and she was nice enough to invite me to join in on the fun. 

Wanna hint as to who I picked as my favorite couple? Here it is: "Tooooe Piiiiiiick!" 

2.) Want another hint? The Pamchenko Twist! 

3.) Justin's out-of-town until the tenth for a business trip so I plan on a non-exciting Friday night: 

       * working on my dystopian novel
       * eating nutella out of the jar
       * watching "Law and Order: UK." Man, I really love this show. 

4.) So everyone on my Twitter feed and on the YA blogs I read are simply raving about Stephanie Perkins' debut novel, Anna and the French Kiss. Hmm, this book shall definitely go on my birthday wish-list! 

5.) Why yes, I've been wasting more time over on Polyvore! Yesterday night, I thought it would be really fun to put together a spring wedding ensemble. Ta-da! I drew my inspiration from this vintage dress. Isn't it sassy and fun?

Hope you guys have a great weekend! Any fun plans going on? Doing some Christmas shopping? 

6 comments:

  1. Be careful, you're reaching dangerous levels of Polyvore addiction there!

    I have ZERO clue on your favourite couples thing, sorry. But I do have this image of you sitting like Pooh Bear with your hand in the Nutella jar, so that's something.

    And there's no Xmas shopping here. We're snowed in. However, I do plan on braving the arctic to try and get a game of Badminton tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your friday night sounds like my friday night! except sub in Friday Night Lights for Law and Order, cheese for nutella, and YA contemp for dystopian :) We are exciting people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the guest post! I JUST rewatched that movie like a week ago. <3

    Pro tip: do not buy generic brand Nutella in an effort to minimize the effect on your wallet of eating it out of a jar.

    It is not the same. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that she wore red shoes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I loved that movie too:)

    "Did he say. . . finger painting?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress!

    Thanks for the guest post, I need to watch some ice skating or maybe I'll head to the Mall and do some :)

    ReplyDelete