March 21, 2008

How do I look?

So, how do you guys like the new blog look?

I've been meaning to change my blog template for awhile now but I wasn't sure how to do it. Sadly, I have stared at many web pages touting "free blogger templates" while in a midst of utter confusion.

But tonight I sat down at my computer and I told myself that I could do this. I even gave myself a little pep talk.

"Caroline!" my brain said, "you can figure this out. You're pretty smart. I mean, you're Asian after all. You have to be good at computers, right? Look at your cousins Ling Ling and Xing Xing. They invented Yahoo from a bag of bamboo sticks and old violin cases!"

And I did it! I changed my blog! And I like it!

5 comments:

  1. Love the new look- as well as the pep talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you are asian. you MUST be good at computers. :) i do like it. i should change mine too.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i've been busy too. andrew has spring break this week, so we could do something and not have to worry about getting to or from school....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I love the blue. Now you can dream up one for Sam and I ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks so hip and cool!

    You know, I've recently been trying to find more me-like books out there. I just started reading the novel American Woman by Susan Choi because on the back it said it was about a radical Japanese American woman, and it was a Pulitzer finalist.

    I dunno about you, but I am so happy to read about Asian Americans! Not that I don't also love reading books that take place in China, but it was about time that there were heroines that were more multidimensional (ie not just good at computers!)

    ReplyDelete