Singin' the Blues

Justin is gone for two weeks of training and I've been awfully bored and glum lately. Despite having a long distance relationship, Justin and I see each other every weekend for three or four days and talk on the phone on the days we are apart. In describing my life, the oldies song comes to mind that goes: "Lonely...I'm so lonely..."

Haha. Well, life isn't that bad, but I've come to realize that I've neglected a lot of my friends since Justin and I started dating. It's not that I haven't wanted to spend time with them, it's just that my life has been so busy driving back and forth between DC and North Carolina. I know, I know: excuses, excuses. But I do feel really bad! I never wanted to be the kind of girl who ditches her friends once she's found a boy, but I've done this exact thing to a degree.

So what shall I do to regain the love of my DC-area friends?

1.) Kowtow before them and kiss their feet.
2.) Beg for forgiveness.
3.) Buy them chocolates.
4.) Buy them Orlando Bloom.

Ah, who knows. Maybe a phone call and a simple "I'm sorry" should do the trick...