I Am an Awful, Terrible, No Good Blogger!

Blergh. Poor neglected blog! Here, let mama give you a big hug. *Hugs blog*

Um, I've totally dropped the ball on blogging as of late! My life for the past few weeks has been a blur of relative visits, friend visits, baby wrangling, dog wrangling, ant killing (die, kitchen ants!), and writing until my fingers hurt. I've also been thinking a lot about blogging but feeling too tired at the end of the day to do anything except for eating Rocky Road ice cream and watching reruns of 30 Rock and ... zzzzz.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again: BLERGH!

In fun news, however, my little sister has come home after spending 18 months in Taiwan! So much fun! She's older and wiser and speaks Chinese amazingly well, but she's still the same ol' Kristy in so many ways and I'm super excited to have a few giggle fests with her before she heads back to college. Until then I plan on taking her out to eat at delicious American establishments (Taco Bell! Don't hate!) and hanging out with our 91-year-old grandma. We had lunch with her yesterday and I snapped this picture of my Nainai with the Baby Overlord!


Hopefully I'll get more time to blog next week!